Archivo de la etiqueta: Believe

Government Dogma – Would You Still Believe in it If You Really Knew the Truth?

Government Dogma – Would You Still Believe in it If You Really Knew the Truth?

The word dogma is most often applied to religious systems whereby certain doctrines are proclaimed as true… whether they are or not. However this term also applies to any system where arrogant leaders and propaganda dictate belief. You can probably imagine where I’m going with this thought.

As emotionally difficult as it is to compare government with religion, I believe it is appropriate to do so. Now please understand that I am not attacking any particular religion, nor do I reject them. I’m simply attempting to shine some light on our willingness to worship ‘beliefs’ that may, or may not be the whole truth.

Isn’t it interesting that those following a particular religion will most generally believe that other religions are wrong. Theirs is the only true religion, ordained by our Creator. So that means the other thousands of faiths are wrong, and they are right. Fascinating isn’t it? God only knows.

The same holds true of many systems of government. To most Americans, capitalism is right, and socialism, communism, and fascism are wrong, for example. Democracy is the only way to go, as it gives the people a say in government. However when has your personal opinion ever been considered by government?

However people seldom stop to consider that we’re not a democracy in America – we’re a representative republic. The process is based on democratic principles, however you will not find the word democracy in the Constitution. Isn’t that odd?

Democracy is an illusion created by the elitists in control of many governments. Some researchers actually equate it with socialism, as it gives the impression that the ‘people’ own things… when in fact it is the elitist international bankers who truly own and control almost all assets – including our minds and bodies, if we let them (and most do).

Democracies ignore the natural individual rights of the people, in favor of collective privileges. This is contrary to everything our founding fathers envisioned when the Constitution was established – and therefore unconstitutional. Individual rights and freedoms are largely ignored.

If America were a democracy, then 51% of the population would control the other 49% for example. The government and media would have a field day with that, and be able to manipulate virtually all public opinion. They would simply spread propaganda that leads people to believe one way, and there you go…it’s done! The people will have spoken…although isn’t that actually what is really happening now?

Under our republic, the rules are set, and government is limited to avoid such nonsense. The often phony persuasion control is eliminated in favor of clearly defined time-proven principles that remain constant. Right and wrong are defined by moral and lawful standards, and the degree of injury is decided by juries of our peers. And our founding fathers did a masterful job of trying to insure that the unalienable foundational rights are honored: those that protect life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Join me in learning the truth about government.

Sincerely,

Larry Andreen

I have always been a frustrated and reluctant scholar, and now author. Like most students, history and government were probably my least favorite subjects. Something happened in my late thirties, about nineteen years ago, when I had seen enough of what I considered propaganda from the media and government. I’ve been studying ever since.